Thursday 19 January 2012

Last night sketches






Last night I did these two sketches. 
She is my black cat, in a pair of her usual poses!
A few minut later, she came on my table and sat down
just in front of me, watching what I was  doing...


The first sketch captures her when she is at the top of the bookcase,
she remains hanging like this, and she seems to be very confortable!
The second one represents her when she is waiting for
someone throws her a paper ball...
(they're very fun her T ears !!!)



2 comments:

  1. too cute :)
    and my cat looks just like it. black with a white face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eheh! my black cat has not a white face, but I like drawing cats like this...
    For the rest, her facial expressions are the same! ...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.